Friday, December 31, 2010

Celebrities

Kim Kardashian has a line of prepaid debit cards. That may be the most ridiculous celebrity sales pitch I've ever heard. Why is she a celebrity anyways? And what personality attributes and financial experience does she have that would lead me to trust her with my all important prepaid debit card dollar? Why would anyone want to use a check card when they could have a product endorsed by a pseudo-celebrity with a sex tape? What's with that 3rd, gigantic sister? The only product endorsement that makes less sense to me is Jimmy Johnson and Extends or whatever that deal is. Some short old guy with crazy hair shouting at me in NASCAR english really makes me want to go out and buy some big dick pills. That advertising tie in makes complete sense. How bout them Cowwwwboyyyyyyyyyyys? And how 'bout my giant new tool?

No comments:

Post a Comment