Friday, December 31, 2010

Scavenger Hunt

I tried to use the restroom at a Minneapolis liquor store yesterday. I'm not going to put that type of accomplishment up there with Rosa Parks sitting in the front of the bus, for example, but it is a tough thing to do. I had to pretend that there was something in my eye. I was winking at the guy and pinching off an imaginary shard of glass. I think he led me to the back room out of sheer curiosity more than anything. I am going to try to turn this exploit into a pattern of doing difficult shit. Next week I am going to go to Subway and steal 4 bags of chips with my meal. No one monitors that rack very closely, and those surly ass employees probably wouldn't give a shit anyways. FREEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOM (in Braveheart voice)

No comments:

Post a Comment